Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Retreat Photos Chapter One


Retreat season is now over for me until April. I've been honored to be an instructor at Art and Soul in Portland and Art is...You in Stamford Connecticut. I arrived home from Connecticut eager to share photos of my student's work. I've had such an amazing time teaching and connecting with retreat friends. 

Attending retreats is like a bunch of really fun family reunions with the chance to make new friends thrown in. I'm still too excited to sleep, though I need to, so I'll start the first photo dispatch from Art and Soul here in Portland. These photos are from an acrylic class called "Landscape of Dreams." Students worked from landscape photos and/or created their own realistic or abstract landscapes. Thanks to my delightful student, Leslie Wigley, for sending me these photos!



 



 







No comments: