Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Busy Days Coming Up

Are you sad to see summer ending? I know I am in many ways. I love the more relaxed pace (even though I'm working, I feel more relaxed.) I've had so much fun with my grandson, attending five outdoor Shakespeare plays and the high-toned classic, Men in Black III at the local Academy Theater.

The last few days I've started to feel the excitement of fall and new projects stirring in me. I've finished filming my online encaustic class for Creative Workshops. I'm grateful to Gail for hosting the class and  to Julia Gardner for filming! The go-at-your-own-pace workshop opens on October 22.



Ready to film!

The talented and patient Julia

Here's an intro to the class. You can see more here:




 Now it's time to get ready to teach at Art Is...You in Petaluma! More on that in the next post.

No comments: