Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Miss Art and Soul Already!




I'm back home now after a wonderful retreat experience at Art and Soul. I feel so fortunate to be part of such a delightful group of students, instructors and organizers, all of whom are fearless creators.
I'll be posting photos of my students' work for the next few days.


Mini Art Galleries in Progress in "Many Windows" Class



This Piece and Those Below Are From "Wabi-Sabi Wax", An Encaustic and Mixed Media Class




::






  
More pictures from this and other classes coming soon.



















3 comments:

teri said...

Looks wonderful! Wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

Such fabulous work was done. Sorry I had to miss it, but hopefully I will make it back to Portland A & S this year. I REALLY want to take a class with you.

Dot Hearn said...

What beautiful work! They all made lovely creations. Wow.