Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Workshop of 2011



Straw Into Gold
Mixed Media Assemblage



Happy New Year! I'm getting ready for an exciting year of classes at my studio and at several art retreats. I'm starting the year with one of my favorites:

Join me for for a rollicking, banish-the-winter-blues workshop!


Assemble Yourself!

January 22, 2011 12-5

The Art of Your Life Studio
SE 80th between Salmon St. and Taylor Court

We'll meet at the SCRAP store (School & Community Reuse Action Project) at noon. Your goal is to spend 10.00 or less, collecting all kinds of found objects, paper, fabric, and valuable junk. When we go to the studio, you'll create a 3-D collage that expresses your dreams, using the supplies you found at SCRAP. More supplies, including cigar boxes, will be available for you in the studio. You'll leave with a unique assemblage, perfect for a special gift or cherished keepsake. Tuition: 65.

Register here
or contact me for more information.



1 comment:

Dayna Collins said...

It looks like it was a fun class! And you can never go wrong starting at SCRAP!