Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Classes Galore Coming Up!

I'm excited about the classes I have coming up at my studio. If you live around Portland OR, or will be visiting her soon, take a look--you might find what you've been looking for. You can register for classes on my website.



 I have a few spots open in the first class of the year:

 Landscape of Dreams.

Bursting      Acrylic on Wood Panel

 Saturday: January 19, 2013 1-5:30
90. Supplies Provided.

We'll use acrylic paint and painting knives to create loose, gorgeous landscapes. All levels welcome.


Coming Up Next Month:
Assemble Yourself!

Straw into Gold      Mixed Media Assemblage

Saturday: February 9, 2013
80. Most supplies included.
Join me for a fun, playful, and unusual class, to liven up the winter doldrums! We will meet at the SCRAP store (School/Community Reuse Action Center) at MLK and Stanton at noon. You will spend 15. or under for embellishments, papers, fabric, or whatever strikes your fancy. We'll then go to my studio where you will create an assemblage with your haul from SCRAP and from the
and from the materials I will provide. I'll provide cigar and other boxes for your assemblages. 
Coming in March:
Layers of Mystery with  Wax
Pauline's Gaze      Encaustic/Mixed Media on Wood Panel

Saturday: March 16th, 1-5:30
90. Supplies Provided. Optional: Bring toner (copy shop) reproductions of your favorite vintage photos in b/wh and/or color.
 Create mysterious and beautiful collages using images, specialty papers, beeswax, oil paint, embellishments and more, in this fun and informal class! All levels welcome.

Only two spots left! 

No comments: