Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Art and Soul Retreat Portland is almost here!



On the Brink
Vintage book, encaustic paint, teabags, vintage embellishments, chicken wire, plant material
I'll be teaching this class,"Waxing Literary with Charlotte" at Art & Soul

I'm so excited for Art and Soul which starts April 7 in Portland. I'll be teaching two day and two evening classes. I still have spots open, so check out my classes and those of all our wonderful instructors. Even though I live in town, I'm going to take a mini-vacation and stay three nights in comfort at the Red Lion Inn at Janzen Beach. Can't wait to hang out with instructors and students from years past! It's like a big family reunion (without the dysfunction:)

Friday of Art and Soul week I'm going to take a class myself from Jane Davies. I'll be sure to show you what I create in the class.

For the latest hunting and gathering report visit my Wabi-Sabi Art Workshop blog.

No comments: