Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Valorie's collage from "Layers of Memory and Imagination"



Valorie, a student in my online class, "Layers of Memory and Imagination" ( at Creative Workshops) sent me a picture of her new collage creation . Here's what she says about it:

"This one is based on what I learned from lessons 1 and 2. I am really enjoying the videos. This is 8 x 10" board, using acrylic paint, re inkers and glazing medium and Neo color pencils. Thank you! Now I see some things I want to clean up a little bit so I will likely add more but this is the basic piece. I have several more in progress I am eager to play with."

 






This piece is so atmospheric! I can't help but start to create a narrative in my mind while at the same time I enjoy the mystery. Just lovely, Valorie!

No comments: