Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Not Just Pretty Faces

After della Francesca






Students With Their Paintings



In addition to glorious apples, the "Forgiving Medium" students painted portraits from copying the work of famous painters--Old Masters, Impressionists, Post-Impressionists, Expressionists, etc.

I was sad when I return from teaching and find that some pictures I was sure I took were not on the camera. My apologies to the students whose work doesn't appear here--I don't know where it went. If you were in the class and don't see your painting, please send me an image of it. Thanks!




Work in progress after Elisabeth Vigee-Lebrun




After Coroto



After Sonfonisba Anguissola




After Vigee-Lebrun



Work in progress after Botticelli




Work in progress after Paula Mondersohn-Becker



Work in progress after da Vinci




After a magazine photograph





After Gabrielle Munter




In Progress after Reubens




After Simone Martini




After Manet




After Greco-Egyptian Mummy Painting


After Photograph




In Progress after Manet




In Progress after John Singer Sargent



In Progress after Berthe Morisot




After Raphael



No comments: